Guide to use : Movie Maker for Kids
Let’s get started : Click on the button which you wish to perform i.e.
- Video Edit
- Video to MP3
- Trim video
- Video effects
- video Transition
- Click on Video edit button and choose videos to start editing.
- Select multiple or single photo.
- click on next button to continue editing.
- Click on the Filter button and choose filter on video.
- Awesome filters to apply on video.
- set Duration if you select photo and videos.
- Click on The Music Button to Add music into the video.
- Click on Theme button choose theme and click over it to apply theme on video.
- Click on slideshow button and choose 1-5 photos for slideshow.
- choose the transition effect for slideshow video.
- click on the theme button and apply video theme on slideshow.
- Click on music button and add music to video.
- Apply text & stickers on video.
- Click on save button to save slideshow video in storage.
Video to mp3
- Click on video to mp3 button and choose video from your media file.
- Select the audio format for mp3 convert file.
- You can also trim before convert video into mp3.
- Click on Trim video button and select video from your file.
- Set the starting & Ending time of video.
- Set the video Quality of trimmed video.
- Click on Second tab video quality.
- Set the video quality : high, medium, Low and Custom.
- Click on effect button and allow the application to access your camera.
- Apply filter effect on live camera before starting the video.
- Click on Video Transition button and choose multiple videos and photos.
- Click on Transition button and choose the Transition effect.
- click on effect to apply on photo or video.
- Click on the next button to continue editing.
- Click on filter button and apply filter on Transition effect video.
- Click on Duration button to set the Transition interval time between video or photo.
- Click on Music button and choose music to add music in Transition video.
- Click on Effect button and choose effect or click on it to apply.
- Click on sticker button to apply cool and funny stickers on video.