Movie maker for Kids is the ultimate video and image editing tool for your kids which includes options to trim, merge, edit videos, extract audio, apply filters and transitions and much more.
This app is aimed at children and encourages them to make their own short films and stories and share them with their friends and family by uploading their hard work on various social media handles such as Youtube or Instagram which are supported by the app.
It’s an all in one app for Windows 10 users, make a slide-show of images and save it as a video file with background music.Design a beautiful memory out of your best pictures and create more engaging videos by using this app.
Got background noises in the video capturing your precious memories? We’ve got your back with our Movie Maker Mute feature. Mute any background noises from your videos and add music of your choice. Share the finished piece with your friends and family and enjoy it together!
Follow the steps :-
- Open the “Video Maker and Editor for Kids” app on your system.
- Click on the “Mute Video” option.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to select a video file. Click on “Select Video.”
- A browsing menu will open up, allowing you to choose any video file from your personal library.
- Once you have selected the video file, click on the “Mute” option.
- The video will now be muted.
- You can save the muted video to any local folder by clicking on the “Save” button.
- Alternatively, you can share the muted video with your friends and family by selecting the desired social media platform and following the prompts to share the video.