With the all-new Photo + Music = Video app, creating beautiful slideshows by merging photos has never been easier!Use the app to create stunning slideshows using your personal photo library, and enjoy watching them with friends and family over a nice cup of tea on a lazy Sunday morning.Choose any number of photographs and create fabulous videos with customized background music and themes to make them perfect!Experiment with various innovative slide transition effects, vibrant filters, default or customized audios, fun stickers, and creative effects such as waves, rotating tiles, and more.Add a blur effect and highlight any added text effect in your videos.Easily trim videos and merge them to create new movies in just a few short minutes. The app also allows you to mute individual clips’ background music, so you can add your own audio and keep the fun going!
Step 1:- Run “Photo + Music = Video” to edit your videos.
- Find the “Slideshow” button and click on it.
- Once you’ve clicked on the “Slideshow” button, the following screen will appear. Click on the “Add Photo” button and choose the photos you want to use from your gallery.
- After selecting your photos, click on the “Next” button. Then, click on the “Add Music” button and choose your music. There are many songs available to add to your slideshow video.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed. Then, choose a transition effect for your slideshow. There are many transitions available to make your slideshow more attractive.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed. Then, choose the aspect ratio and time duration for your slideshow video. Here, you can select the canvas size according to your social media platform’s aspect ratio.
- Click on the “Fill/Fit” button and choose the “Blur Background” option. Then, adjust the time duration using the slider.The “Project Settings” option can help you set the canvas ratio, choose the “Fit/Fill” option or select the background, transitions, and photo time duration.
Click on the “Filters” button. There are many realistic filter effects available to choose from. Select an effect to apply to your slideshow video.
Next, click on the “Add Audio” button to add or change the music in your slideshow creation.
Step 5 :-
- Click on the “Add Photo/Video” button and choose to add more photos or videos to your current slideshow creation.
- Click on the “Stickers” button to add stickers to your slideshow video. After selecting your stickers, set their position on the video.
Now, you can add text to your slideshow video. Click on the “Text” button and write your text in the text area. Then, click on the “Yes” button and adjust your text on the video. Next, click on the “Text Color” button and choose the color of your text. Click on the “Background” button and choose the color of your text’s background. To enable text shadow, click on the “Shadow” button and apply text shadow. Then, click on the “Opacity” button and adjust the opacity of your text. Click on the “Alignment” button and set the alignment of your text. Finally, click on the “Text Style” button and choose an amazing text style.
All Done ! Now Click on the “Save” button to save your slideshow video in your media file. Once you have saved your video, you can share it as your story or share it with others.